Guide for Teachers
Teachers, do take some time to go through the following guidelines to make your visit to ITE College East a pleasant one!
- Students should refrain from wandering around on their own during the programme.
- Students must be accompanied by their teachers at all times.
- Teachers’ assistance would be needed in ensuring student discipline.
- Students are advised to wear their school uniform or PE attire at all times.
Consumption of food & beverage
- It is recommended that students bring along their own bottled water.
- Students are advised to have their breakfast before the start of the programme.
- Students are not allowed to consume any food or drinks in the Experience ITE Centre, lecture theatres and non-designated areas.
- Lunch will be at the student’s individual expense and prices vary between $3 – $5 for a meal.