Admission to Full-time Programme
ITE College East offers a total of 39 full-time courses, with 22 courses leading to certification at the National ITE Certificate (Nitec) level and 17 courses leading to certification at the Higher National ITE Certificate (Higher Nitec) level.
Application for ITE courses can be made via the following intake exercises:
- Joint Intake Exercise ‘H’ (JIE ‘H’) for Higher Nitec courses (or Direct Entry Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) for N(A) Students)
- Joint Intake Exercise ‘N’ (JIE ‘N’) for Nitec courses
- Joint Intake Exercise ‘O’ (JIE ‘O’) for Nitec courses
- ISC Progression to Nitec courses
- Joint Admission Exercise (JAE) for Higher Nitec courses
- Nitec Progression to Higher Nitec courses
Application for January Intake will commence following the official announcement of the Singapore-Cambridge GCE “N” (Technical) and GCE “N” (Academic) Level Examination results while application for April Intake will commence following the offical announcement of the Singapore-Cambridge GCE “O” Level Examinations results. The exact application period will be published in the media and ITE website following the release of the Examination results. Applicants applying for admission to full-time ITE courses must first satisfy the entry requirements including passes in the pre-requisite subjects for the courses applied.
Course Advising will be available during the application period at ITE College East to assist prospective students in making informed choices. Applicants with specific disabilities are strongly encouraged to seek prior academic course advising before selecting their choice of application.
► Click here for details on how to apply for courses
Release of Results
Admission to full-time ITE courses is merit-based and offer is subject to applicants being physically, medically and mentally fit to pursue the course. This is to ensure that all students can benefit from ITE training in a safe and conducive environment. Applicants or students assessed by ITE as being unfit can be withdrawn from the course. Where appropriate, they may be considered for other courses if there are suitable ones.
Applicants will report to College for registration after offer / acceptance of courses posted to. Applicants are required to perform the following administrative activities:
- Fee Payment
- Colour Vision Test based on course requirements
- Application for bursary and financial assistance, if applicable
- Photo Taking for ITE Student Ez-Link Card
- Purchase of uniforms and safety boots (Engineering students only)
Photos of Intake Exercise