LETTER OF COLLABORATION (RENEWAL) BETWEEN ITE COLLEGE EAST AND METTA SCHOOL – COLLABORATION ON COMMUNITY PARTNESHIP PROGRAMME
ITE CE and Metta School renewed the Letter of Collaboration (LOC) for another three years on 1 September 2013 until 31 August 2016.
This LOC between ITE and Metta School agrees to implement the ‘Care for the Community Scheme’.
The objectives of the collaboration are:
- To provide a platform for ITE and Metta School staff and students to be actively engaged in social and community projects through mutual imparting of relevant technical skills; and
- To give ITE staff and students good exposure and knowledge in communicating with youths with special needs and learning disabilities.
- ITE and Metta School will develop exchange programmes on arts and crafts, and technical- related programmes that will benefit staff and students of both organizations.
- Metta School will share with ITE staff on the education development and management of students with special needs.
- ITE will co-host the annual ‘Metta Shine Night’ at ITE College East for the duration of the collaboration.
This LOC is for the mutual benefit of ITE staff and Metta School to collaborate on Community Partnership.