EIG Dermal Wellness (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EXTENDING THE COOPERATION BETWEEN ITE AND EIG DERMAL WELLNESS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD – COOPERATION IN THE FIELDS OF BEAUTY THERAPY AND SPA MANAGEMENT
The ITE-EIG Cooperation was established under a Memorandum of Understanding on 7 Jan 2011 and expired on 6 Jan 2014. This partnership was extended for another three years from 7 Jan 2014 to 31 Jan 2017.
The objectives of the MOU are:
- To enhance the capability of staff and training of ITE students in Beauty Therapy and Spa Management skills through enrichment workshops and training programmes;
- To sponsor ITE students on overseas educational programme at the International Dermal Institute (IDI) in Australia;
- To offer industry attachment, scholarship and employment opportunities to ITE students from beauty courses;
- To sponsor Dermalogica skincare products for training of students for WorldSkills Competition and ASEAN Skills Competition; and
- To sponsor prizes for top ITE students of Higher Nitec in Beauty and Spa Management course.
This MOU is for the mutual benefit of ITE staff and students.