Realwork @ College Scheme
ITE Student Realwork Scheme is implemented to provide full-time ITE students the opportunity to acquire work experience outside training hours that will add value to their technical training and to support students seeking part-time jobs to supplement their family incomes.
- Full-time ITE students (Singaporeans and Permanent Residents) are eligible to apply to work under the ITE Student Realwork Scheme. International Students may participate in the ITE Student Realwork Scheme only during College vacation in accordance with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) regulations.
- As a guide, students should not work more than 12 hours per week during term time.
- During vacation, students may be assigned to work up to 34 hours per week.
- Students will receive an allowance of $7 per hour based on the actual number of hours worked. No payment shall be made for lunch or tea break periods. CPF contribution is not applicable under the ITE Student Realwork Scheme.
- Students must apply for GIRO arrangement with ITE before they commence work
Students may log in to myPortal and click on the ITE Student Realwork icon to view available appointments and submit their application.