Counselling @ Student Care Centre
Need to Talk?
The life of a student can sometimes be overwhelming and is often a challenge. If you are feeling down about something, come and see the friendly counsellors at Student Care Centre (SCC).
Student Care Team
We are a group of professional counsellors stationed at the Student Care Centre to provide counselling services to students.
What can you expect?
You will be treated with the care and respect you deserve as a unique person.
At Student Care, you can expect support and help with:
* Self-confidence & Self-esteem
- Relationships & Communication
* BGR / Break-up
* Unplanned pregnancy
* Abuse and trauma
* Substance abuse / Addictions
* Financial crisis
- Someone to talk to
- Enrichment workshops and talks on topics such as stress management and self-confidence are conducted to equip students with skills for positive coping of life stressors.
- Psychological first-aid help for students who encounter crisis situations.
- Face-to-Face Counselling: The counsellors conduct individual sessions for students seeking confidential assistance on personal and emotional issues.
- Enrichment and Motivational Programmes: Student Care Centre also conducts enrichment workshops and talks on topics such as stress management and self-confidence which provide students with skills for better coping of life stressors.
- Crisis Intervention: The counsellors provide psychological first-aid to students who encounter crisis situations.
- ‘Dear Counsellor’: Students can email their personal issues to Dear_CE_Counsellor@ite.edu.sg for from the counsellors. Students can choose to remain anonymous.
- Student Care Centre Facebook Page posts daily ‘life tips’ on Psycho-Social-Emotional Areas such as Anger Management, Addiction and Stress Management.
Do walk-in to our SCC or make an appointment through our hotline.
Student Care Centre
Administration Block, Level 2, A02-02
Check the Operating hours
Contact Number: 6544 9287